AIPMT 2016 Online Application
You can apply online for AIPMT 2016 on the official website, www.aipmt.nic.in. Detailed instructions about the online application process is available on the website.
Online application process
- You can apply for AIPMT 2016 from the website www.aipmt.nic.in
- Check out the eligibility criteria for the exam from the AIPMT 2016 eligibility page to confirm if you can apply.
- You would see a link that reads “Apply Online”. Click to open.
- Read the instructions and procedure for online submission of the AIPMT application form carefully. At the end of this page, you would see five links to apply online. The five basic steps are:
(a) Fill up online application form and note the registration number.
(b) Upload your photograph and signature in JPG format at Part-II of the application.
(c) Pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit Card or download Challan for payment in the designated accounts of SBI/ ICICI Bank/ HDFC Bank/ Canara Bank/ Syndicate Bank
(d) If you paid fees through e-challan, then update the e-challan transaction details in the online form.
(e) Take a print out of the confirmation page(s) and keep it with you as proof.
AIPMT 2015 exam fee
Fee + Late Fee (Rs.1400)
For General & OBC candidates
For SC/ ST/ PH candidates
How to pay
You can pay the AIPMT exam fee in any of the following ways:
- through debit card/ credit card/ internet banking using online gateway payment facility
- by depositing the fee in the CBSE bank accounts with SBI/ ICICI Bank/ HDFC Bank/ Canara Bank/ Syndicate Bank
- net banking
- e-wallet of Common Service Centre (CSC)