RMAT 2014 by AIMA for Ph.D in Business Administration on 13 December
The number of MBA colleges being set up in India are increasing by leaps and bounds to meet the demand for MBA degrees. At the same time, the need for qualified faculty members with a doctorate in management is also on the rise.
The All India Management Association (AIMA) has announced the exam dates for Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT 2014) for admission to the Ph.D (Business Administration) that is jointly offered by AIMA and Aligarh Muslim University (AMU.)
The important dates for RMAT 2014 are:
- Last date to register online: 28 November, 2014
- Last date to receive the completed online registration form at AIMA: 1 December, 2014
- RMAT 2014 date: 13 December, 2014
- Admit Card: Available on AIMA website 7 days before exam date
You are eligible to appear for RMAT and for admission to study for PhD in Business Administration if:
- You have a master’s degree in management or allied subjects from Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc. OR a PGDM/ PGDITM approved by AICTE with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade OR Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional qualification which are considered equivalent to Master Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade. You should also have scored at least 50% in graduation.
- You have at least 5 years of post qualification work experience at a managerial level OR at least 5 years of teaching experience as a full time faculty member in an AICTE approved management institute or a management college that is affiliated to a university.
Make a demand draft for Rs. 1500 in favour of 'All India Management Association' payable at New Delhi before you register for RMAT. You can fill in the RMAT registration form online. Mail the following documents to AIMA:
• Print out of the completed online RMAT Registration Form that has your registration number and your photograph affixed and signed.
• Demand Draft with your name and registration number written at its back
• Copy of your matriculation certificate, graduation & post graduation/ professional degree & mark sheets
• Copy of an experience certificate from your current work place, with details of work experience, till date.
Mail these to the following address to reach on or before 1 Dec, 2014:
Manager (PhD Programme)
All India Management Association - CME,
14 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003