Popular Graphic Design Software
A graphic designer needs graphic design and image editing software just like an artist needs a sketchpad or a scientist needs a lab. Designers need these software to create, design and organise their best work. Take a look at some of the popular graphic design programs being used by professional graphic designers.
1. Adobe Photoshop - Photoshop is the most popular and finest software used widely by graphic designers. Its basic functions include photo editing, graphic designing and creating elements.
2. Corel Draw - Professional graphic designers use this vector graphics editor. It has a full range of editing tools that allows the user to adjust contrast, colour balance and add special effects.
3. Illustrator - This is a vector graphics editor by Adobe Systems. It is best used for designing logos, text and illustrations.
4. In Design - This is a desktop publishing software application by Adobe Systems. It is primarily used by graphic designers to create posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers and books.
5. Flash - This is a vector-based software mainly used for delivering high-impact, rich designs, animation and application user interfaces (UI). This software comes in handy for graphic designers working on designing web pages.
6. Dreamweaver - This is basically a web development software, used by web designers and developers to create engaging and dynamic web & mobile content.
"Adobe Creative Cloud/ Dreamweaver CC," adobe, http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver/faq.html
"Adobe Creative Cloud/ Flash Professional CC," Adobe, http://www.adobe.com/in/products/flash.html
"Adobe Creative Cloud/ Illustrator CC," Adobe, http://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator.html
"Adobe Creative Cloud/ InDesign CC," Adobe, http://www.adobe.com/products/indesign.html
"Adobe Creative Cloud/ Photoshop CC," Adobe, http://www.adobe.com/in/products/photoshop.html
"CorelDRAW," Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CorelDRAW