Federal Bank Probationary Officer (P.O.) Exam
Federal Bank is one of the leading private sector banks in India. It recruits scale I bank probationary officers (bank PO) after they have completed the one year PGDBF (Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance) course from Federal Manipal School of Banking (FMSB.)
Federal bank, therefore, invites eligible candidates to apply for this PGDBF course after qualifying an aptitude test, group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI.)
Also read: RBI Grade A & Grade B Officers recruitment
|Start Date of Online Registration||23rd August 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||4th September 2017|
|Date of Online Aptitude Test||4th Week of September (Tentative)|
|Application Forms Now Available|
Federal Bank conducts an online aptitude test, GD and then Personal Interview for admission to the 1 year banking course at the Federal Manipal School of Banking. The exam pattern for the exam:
The 1 hour online test would have 5 sections with 15 marks and 15 minutes each:
- General and Financial Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Marketing Awareness
There would be negative marking (one-fourth) for wrong answers.
- Maximum age of the candidate as on 01/07/2017 should not be more than 26 years, i.e. candidate should have been born on or after 02.07.1991.
- Graduation with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956.
- Should have obtained minimum 60% marks for SSC or equivalent exam & 60% marks for Plus 2 or equivalent exam.
- Candidates should have acquired the stipulated educational qualification through regular mode of study.
Read: SBI clerical grade exam
|SC/ ST||Rs. 350/-|
|General and Others||Rs. 700/-|
You may apply online at www.federalbank.co.in. Application fee is Rs. 400 (general/ others) and Rs. 200 (SC/ ST.)
Ahmedabad Amritsar Bangalore Baroda Chandigarh
Chennai Coimbatore Ernakulam Hubli Kolhapur
Kozhikode Ludhiana Madurai Mangalore Mumbai
Nagpur New Delhi Pune Salem Thiruvananthapuram
Salary for Federal Bank PO
After completing the PGDBF course, successful candidates join the Federal Bank as probationary officers (PO) at the following salary/ pay scale:
Rs. 14500 – 600 / 7 – 18700 – 700 / 2 – 20100 – 800 / 7 – 25700
These candidates will be on a probation period of 1 year.
Post Box No.8586
Mumbai - 400 101