CBSE Informatics Practices Class 12
Informatics Practices is a course to get acquainted with computer terminologies and operation handling.
The course aims at teaching students the skills in Relational Databases, generating queries, helping students gain a working knowledge of a computer system and its peripherals. The CBSE syllabus for Informatics Practices also aims at developing programming skills in front-end application development in students.
The course is designed so that the students learn how to design, program and develop database driven web applications using GUI Programming.
The aim of the subject is to make a student:
- Understand the application development process.
- Gain programming skills in front-end application development
- Gain skills in Database Creation and querying using ANSI SQL.
- Design, program and develop database driven web applications using GUI Programming Tool and RDBMS.
- Understand and appreciate open source and open standard concepts.
CBSE Class 12 Commerce Informatics Practice: Syllabus, Preparation tips
For more information on Syllabus, Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices and Informatics Practices Sample Papers for Class 12, and CBSE HOTS provided by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan , please click on the following links:
CBSE Class 12 Commerce Informatics Practice: Recommended books
|Application Forms Now Available|