Apollo Institute of Technology

Kanpur , UP
www.apollointech.com

Programs
  • Bachelor Of Technology In Computer Science And Engineering

Campuses

Apollo Institute of Technology - Kanpur, UP


General Info
  • Approved By:
    AICTE UPTU
  • Year Established:
    2008
  • Academic Calendar Type:
    SEMESTER
  • On Campus Housing Available:
    Yes
About College

Where it will be part of education to faster in the student the ability to apply what they learn, believe in the life long learning and dedicate themselves to work for the common good.We strive to bestow our students with Scholastic attitude, Spirit of scientific enquiry, personal & professional integrity, knowledge of cutting-edge technologies, passion for the service of the mankind through competent faculty, adequate infrastructure, conductive academic environment for achieving & sustaining excellence in engineering & allied areas, meaningful interaction with industry and all-round progress of our nation.


Campus Admission Details
Admission through SEE - GBTU 2011 Counseling: Candidates are advised to always mention the Institute Code in the admission form during counseling. The Institute Code of Apollo Institute of Technology, Kanpur is 353. The total no. of seats alloted SEE - GBTU 2011 counseling are 85% and remaining 15% seats are filled through management.Admission through management seats: 1st preference to GBTU - SEE rank holders and 2nd preference to AIEEE rank holders and third preference to the candidates who have secured 60% marks in 10+2 Examination on merit basis only and followed by subjects (PCM) and personal interview.Admission in B.Tech IInd Year : Minimum qualification B.Sc. (PCM) / Diploma in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.

Campus Facilities
Hostel, Library, Wi-Fi, Computer Centre, Transportation & Robotic lab

Placement Aid:
Placement Provided

Faculty:
Dr Tez Bahadur Singh
M.Sc/M.Phil
Assistant Professor Department Applied Science & Humanities
Er Dhyan Chand Yadav
M. Tech
Assistant Professor Department Civil Engineering
Er A K Srivastava
M.Tech
Assistant Professor Department Computer Science Engineering
Er Manish Dev Singh
M.Tech
Assistant Professor Department Electronics & Communication
Dr Ghan Shyam Mishra
Ph.D
Assistant Professor Department Master of Business Administration
Er Rajneesh Kumar
M.Tech
Assistant Professor Department Mechanical Engineering

Map
Apollo Institute of Technology
Village - Sundhela, Block - Sarsaul,
Kanpur, UP

Articles

Subscribe to our Newsletter
×