CBS College of Engineering and Technology - Agra

Agra , UP
www.cbsengg.org

Programs
  • B. Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)

Campuses

CBS College of Engineering and Technology - Agra - Agra, UP


Campus Admission Details
Admission open 2015 - 2016, Admission Enquiry Mobile. No. - +91 9927003279, +91 9319123100, E-mail : cbscollegeem@yahoo.com

Campus Facilities
Cafeteria, Transport, Library, Internet

Placement Aid:
Students have been selected to various companies through Campus placements. 70% of the students have selected in 2014 batch & the rest 30% are in the waiting list of different companies.

Faculty:
Mr. Lalit Singh
B.Tech, M.Tech (Persuing)
Lecturer Computer Science
Mr. Gaurav Solanki
B.Tech
Lecturer Electrical Engineering
Mr. Pradeep Jaiswal
B.Tech
Lecturer Mechanical Engineering
Mr .Pradeep Singh
B.Tech, M.Tech (Persuing)
Lecturer CIVIL Engineering
Ms.Garima Sharma
B.Tech, M.Tech
Lecturer Electronics Communication
Mr.Vivekanad Dwivedi
M.Sc., Ph.D(Continue)
Lecturer chemistry
Ms. Gunjan Shukla
M.Sc, M. Phil
Lecturer Mathematics
Mr. Aradhana
B-tech, MBA
Lecturer Professional Comm
Ms. Rumi Yadav
B-tech, MBA
Lecturer Professional Comm.

Map
CBS College of Engineering and Technology - Agra
Poiya,Near 400 KVA Sub Station
Agra, UP

Articles

Subscribe to our Newsletter
×