In the year 1945, the school was made a feeder of the Osmania University preparing students for the H.S.C public examinations. The late Nawab Sir Nizamath Jung, an illustrious son of the founder was associated with the school as honorary secretary for over 50 years till he retired in 1947 and during his regime the school made rapid strides on the path of progress. Telugu medium classes were opened as parallel section in the year 1955. In 1964, English classes were opened and in the year 1987, a modern school in English medium with name ?Neo School Aizza? was established. The year 1999 was a landmark in the history of the educational society when the management decided to start an engineering college in the educationally backward region of ADILABAD. The engineering college is functioning for the past 8 years very successfully.
Laboratory, Library, Scholarships, Placements, Sports & Games
M.E (Structural Engineering)
Mohammed Nooruddin Farooq
Mr. Abdul Wahab
Nawab Shah Alam Khan College of Engineering and Technology 16-4-1, New Malakpet, Near Railway Station Hyderabad, AP