P.M.V. (Prem Mahavidyalay) Polytechnic, Mathura was founded by Great Patriot Freedom Fighter Aryan Peshwa Raja Mahendra Pratap Ji in the year 1909. At that time, it was one of its own kind and one of the first Polytechnic Institute in India. It is situated at Mathura-Vrindavan road near Birla Temple. It is 8 Km. away from Mathura Junction Railway Station and 7 Km. away from New Bus Stand.Three year diploma course in various streams of Engineering are running in the institute. The streams are - Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical (Automobile) Engineering, Mechanical (Production) Engineering and Chemical (Petro) Engineering in two Shifts. The Second Shift is Self Financed course.