Articles about Courses | Page 16

Published on Monday, February 13, 2012
Aligarh Muslim University conducts a competitive written entrance test for admission to B.E. (Evening / Part Time) program. The candidates are selected on the basis of performance in the written test, Interview and professional experience.AMU BE Part Ti... More >>>
Published on Monday, February 13, 2012
NNE's dedicated result portal www.examresults.net publishes examination results of all school boards, colleges, universities, and other academic institutions. The portal also publishes results of all entrance examinations viz; engineering, medicine, legal practices, manag... More >>>
Published on Monday, February 13, 2012
The application form for All India Entrance Examination (AIEE) is issued by National Fire Service College NFSC Nagpur. The application form is made available in the month of March/April. Date of commencement of AIEE may vary largely. For exact dates of availabi... More >>>
Published on Monday, February 13, 2012
NNE's dedicated result portal www.examresults.net publishes examination results of all school boards, colleges, universities, and other academic institutions. The portal also publishes results of all entrance examinations viz; engineering, medicine, legal practices, manag... More >>>
Published on Monday, February 13, 2012
The contact information of National Fire Service College is given below National Fire Service CollegePalm Road, Civil Lines Nagpur - 440 001Telephone No(s).: 0712 – 2565074 / 2560476 / 2560179Fax : 0712-2560075E-mail : [email protected] Website : http://nfscnagpur.nic.in
Published on Saturday, February 11, 2012
Selection to the Master of Engineering (M.E.) Full Time / Part Time program offered at Faculty of Engineering – Annamalai University is based on Entrance Examination.Date of Examination: The entrance examination is generally held in the month of July 2012.Centre ... More >>>
Published on Saturday, February 11, 2012
NNE's dedicated result portal www.examresults.net publishes examination results of all school boards, colleges, universities, and other academic institutions. The portal also publishes results of all entrance examinations viz; engineering, medicine, legal practices, manageme... More >>>
Published on Saturday, February 11, 2012
Generally, the Last Date of submission of Application Form is June. The Application Form completed in all respect should be addressed toThe Registrar Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608 002, Tamil NaduFor exact dates of availability of AU BE 2012 Pa... More >>>
Published on Saturday, February 11, 2012
Seat Allocation of Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) Full Time of Annamalai University is given below.The total available seats for AU BE Full Time degree program are 706 at present. The seat distribution is as follows.Category IOpen Competition 31%Backwa... More >>>
Published on Wednesday, February 08, 2012
 Below is the detailed list of CET Punjab Test Centres ( Combined Entrance Test Punjab) Sr no Institute Station 1 Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar  ... More >>>
Published on Wednesday, February 08, 2012
85% seats are reserved for candidates of Punjab residence and the remaining 15% seats are open on All India Basis.Candidates may note that CET merit is the first criteria for admission to Management Quota seat.For 15% seats in each college-admission will be b... More >>>
Published on Wednesday, February 08, 2012
This section will provide you with the latest and updated information on Combined Entrance Test( CET), Punjab. So keep coming back here. CET Punjab Notification: Stay tuned for the latest official notification on Combined Entrance Test(CET Punjab 2012).
Published on Wednesday, February 08, 2012
Punjab Technical UniversityLadowali RoadJalandhar – 144 001Ph. No.: +91-181-2244002,2244005Fax: +91-181-2236884Website : www.ptu.ac.in
Published on Friday, January 27, 2012
All the candidates require a valid CAT 2014/ XAT 2015/ GMAT score in order to qualify for admission to TAPMI's MBA programs for 2015-16 session.
Published on Saturday, January 21, 2012
The contents of this section have been moved. Kindly Click Here to visit the new section.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
×