AMU BE Part Time 2022
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) conducts an entrance examination for admission into Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) (Evening / Part Time / PT) programs. The programs are offered by Faculty of Engineering & Technology / Dr. Zakir Husain College of Engineering & Technology Aligarh Muslim University in the disciplines of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
The candidates having a Diploma in Engineering and those who are working in the concerned engineering departments are only eligible to apply for B. E. (Evening) Program. The duration of the Program is 4 years (8 semesters).
The programs offered are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). These programs are recognized as per with other degree programs offered by any other Indian universities and also by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Successful candidates can get work opportunities in a number of Govt. agencies, Public Sector Undertakings etc in India and abroad with excellent work condition.
AMU BE Part Time 2022 Tentative Dates
- Application Form – 1st week of April 2022(Tentative)
- Last Date for Submitted of Application Forms – 1st week of June 2022(Tentative)
- Examination Date – 3rd week of June 2022(Tentative)
Eligibility Criteria For AMU BE Part Time
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in entrance examination and further admission into B.E. Part Time programs is described below.
B.E. (Evening) – Civil
- Diploma in Civil Engineering OR
- Diploma in Architectural Assistantship OR
- Diploma in Drafting & Designing (Civil) / Dip in Civil-Construction Technology
B.E. (Evening) – Mechanical
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR
- Diploma in Drafting & Designing (Mechanical) / Dip. in MechanicalProduction Engg. OR
- Diploma in Mech. – Refrigeration Air Conditioning
B.E. (Evening) - Electrical
- Diploma in Electrical Engg. OR
- Diploma in Electrical ( Instrumention ) OR
- Diploma in Instrumention Control OR
- Diploma in Electronics Engg. OR
- Diploma in Electronics Engg. ( TV Tech.) / Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Computer Engg.
No. of Seats For AMU BE Part Time
- Civil Engineering: 30
- Mechanical Engineering: 30
- Electrical Engineering: 30
Total No. of Seats: 90