LSAT India 2016 Eligibility criteria
Check whether you're eligible to appear for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT India 2016):
- Candidates applying for five-year integrated LL.B programme should have appeared for their 10+2 level examination.
- Candidates applying for three-year LL.B programme must have obtained Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Candidate seeking admission to LL.M programme must have completed their LL.B degree.
Candidates must visit the website of each participating law institute to know more about the courses offered and eligibility criteria applicable to prospective applicants. It is the responsibility of the applicants to understand the eligibility criteria of the participating law colleges before registering for LSAT-India.
Please note that LSAT-India is different from LSAT® in the following parameters:
- The LSAT—India is custom-made for Indian law schools - by The Law School Admission Council, USA and Pearson VUE.
- The type of questions in LSAT-India are same as LSAT®, but the paper is shorter, and scores are reported on a different scale.
- Unlike LSAT®, LSAT—India does not include a writing sample.
- LSAT® scores are used for admission to many law schools in the US, Canada and Australia, while LSAT—India scores are used only for admission to law colleges in India.