CAT Maharashtra - Combined Aptitude Test Maharashtra
Combined Aptitude Test (CAT) is administered for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate professional programs available under management quota seats in the colleges and university departments in Maharashtra. On the basis of score in Combined Aptitude Test (CAT), Maharashtra, candidates are offered admission in following courses.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Master in Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Combined Aptitude Test (CAT) Maharashtra is held every year generally in the month of March. It is not for the Maharashtra Government quota or in lieu of Common Entrance Test (CET), Maharashtra.
CAT Maharashtra: Eligibility Criteria
Detailed Eligibility criteria for appearing in Combined Aptitude Test (CAT) Maharashtra and further admission into different professional programs is described below course wise.
- MBBS/BDS: 10+2/PUC or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in PCB (40% for SC/ST candidates). Age not less than 17 years on or before December 31 of the year of examination.
- BE/BArch: 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in PCM (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- MCA: Graduates with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- MBA: Graduates with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
Note: Candidates appearing for the final year of the qualifying examination may also apply.
CAT Maharashtra: Tentative Dates
Tentative Dates of Combined Aptitude Test (CAT) Maharashtra
- Last date for request for application form: December
- Last date for receipt of completed forms: January
- Test is conducted in: March