CENTAC 2017 - Centralised Admission Committee Puducherry administers MBA Entrance Test (MBA ET) for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs for Government Quota seats in self financing colleges in Puducherry.
The examination also called CENTAC MBA Entrance Exam. Graduate students in any discipline viz; science, arts, computers, commerce, etc may take MBA ET / CENTAC – MBA Entrance Exam.
On the basis of score in MBA ET written test candidates are called for Group Discussion (GD) and Interview by Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC).
The admission to the first year MBA program for the Government quota seats in the self-financing Colleges/Institutes in the Union Territory of Pondicherry is centralized and made by the Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC MBA) of Government of Pondicherry from the academic year 2005-2006.
The two colleges coming under this category are:
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering and Technology, Pondicherry
Number of seats: 30
- Sri Manakula Vinayakar Engineering College, Pondicherry
Number of seats: 20
CENTAC 2017 Tentative Dates
|1||Online Application Start Date||2nd Week of May 2017|
|2||Online Application Last Date||3rd or 4th Week of May 2017|
|3||Merit List Publish Date||June 2017|
|4||Counseling Begins||July 2017|
Detailed eligibility criteria for appearing into CENTAC 2017 MBA Entrance Test and further admission into MBA Self Financing programs are given below.
- Educational: Test takers should be Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks. However, candidates belonging to SC /ST category should need to secure only pass marks in qualifying examination.
- Age: There is no age limit for writing CENTAC MBA Entrance Exam.
- Reservation: Reservation criteria follows according to government norms issued time to time in such regards.
- Domicile: Only candidates of Puducherry are eligible for taking admission into MBA program.
- No. of Questions: 90
- Type of Questions: Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Time Allowed: 2 hrs