CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)- 2018
Becoming an MBA is a dream come true for any individual who wants to pursue a career in management. The Masters in Business Administration is a very prestigious degree and it carries a lot of value. However, getting an MBA degree in India is not an easy task, especially if you are aiming for the top business schools of the country. You need to crack an entrance exam; there are quite a few, CMAT is one of them.
CMAT - Common Management Admission Test is a standard test to assess the general aptitude of candidates for admission to various AICTE approved management colleges in India for post graduate management programs both at Degree and Diploma level. It is a national level exam which is approved by the AICTE.
The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) conducts a computer-based Common Management Admission Test - CMAT as an entrance test for admission to more than 1500 management colleges that offer MBA or/ and postgraduate diploma in management programs. CMAT is conducted twice a year - first in September/ October and again in January for admission to a single academic session. This was done so that candidates can pick the best out of the two CMAT scores for admission instead of waiting for an entire year.
The next CMAT for admission to the 2018- 2019 academic session will be held on 21 January, 2018.
|Application Forms Now Available|
A trial test will be available for the candidates to have a feel of the online test and navigation functionality. Candidates are advised to go though them carefully to familiarize themselves with the screens, layout, and navigation.
CMAT 2018 Exam Dates
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2018 would be held on 21 January. View the complete schedule for CMAT 2018 on the CMAT exam dates page. Complete your CMAT online registration before the mentioned deadline to avoid any kind of inconvenience
CMAT 2018 Preparation Tips
- One of the most important tips for preparing CMAT is to have a proper time table. Aspirants should provide equal amount of time to all concerned subjects. The routine should depict the candidate’s daily routine and amount of time he is dedicating for his studies.
- Collection of good study materials is also another important tip for preparing CMAT. Books related to every concerned subject should be bought before starting for preparation.
- Question paper carries problems from almost every chapter. Collecting previous year’s question papers from internet / market are very helpful for the candidates.
- Initially one should always try to solve easy problems and gradually increase the level of difficulty of sums.
- Time management is also another very important factor to keep in mind while preparing for CMAT 2017. Set time and try to finish off the sample papers within a time limit. This will teach time management to the students.
- Many coaching centres conducts mock test and mock test will provide the evaluation score card to every student. This will showcase the students’ weak and strong areas.
- Last but not the least one should always be confident enough to crack the examination.
CMAT 2017 Results
The CMAT results is available on: www.ExamResults.net.
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
CMAT 2018 Information Sources
Helpline number: 022-66258304
For more information on CMAT 2018, click on the following links