MBA Personal Interview
Personal Interview or PI is an important hurdle to overcome by all MBA aspirants. It is therefore extremely crucial that you prepare for your Personal Interview well in advance.
- Interviewers form an impression in the very first minutes of the interview.
- You can be asked questions on a variety of issues which can range from your hobby to favourite travel destinations to serious political issues.
- Approach the interview as a conversation rather than a question-answer session. This will ease your tension.
- You must do your homework and attend mock interviews if you can.
- Always remember that the first impression is very important.
- Do not repeat yourself.
- Try to be witty and natural.
Click here for more tips and questions on Personal Interview.
|Application Forms Now Available|