IIMC Fellowship Programme
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) offers Fellowship Program in Management (FPM) in following study areas-
• Behavioural Sciences
• Finance & Control
• Human Resource Management
• Management Information Systems
• Operations Management (OM & ORSA)
• Public Policy and Management
• Regional Development
• Strategic Management
An applicant should have:
A Master’s degree in any subject or equivalent professional qualification with at least 55 per cent marks; and minimum 50 per cent aggregate marks at the three year Bachelor’s degree level.
A First Class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Candidates who have Valid Score in any one of the following tests can apply for Fellow Program in Management (FPM) of IIM Calcutta.
- Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- University Grants Commission – Junior Research Fellow (UGC JRF)
- Short listed candidates are called for Interview by IIM Calcutta
Prospective candidates must submit completed Application Form along with DD of Rs 300 drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Management Calcutta” on a bank in Kolkata in the office of the following –
Fellow Programme Office
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta,
Joka, Diamond Harbour Road,
Kolkata 700 104,
Application form can also be downloaded from official website of IIM Calcutta. You can download your application form here. Last Date for submission of completed application form is 25 January 2010.
Fellow Programmes & Research Office
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Joka, Diamond Harbour Road
Kolkata 700 104.
Phone: (033) 2467-8300 to 04, Extn. 175/193/199