ISB Hyderabad 2012 Admission Process
Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management- Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad offers admission in Post Graduate Program in Management on the basis of following parameters.
- Good Academic Record.
- Excellent Score in Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Common Admission Test (CAT). Click Here for the details of CAT.
- Suitable candidates with 2 years full time work experience given preference.
On the basis of above parameters ISB Hyderabad shortlists candidates for Interview, on the basis of which final selection is made.
Business Research Fellowship Program (BRFP) – Admission into this program is offered on the basis of following parameters –
- Statement of Purpose (Essays as indicated in the Application Form)
- Past research / PhD thesis work demonstrating potential for scholarly work
- Reference Request Forms (2 required. These forms should be sent to two individuals whom you feel can supply supporting evidence of your work and/or academic experience
- On-campus Presentation and Interview
- Evaluation of fit by the Selection Committee
Open, General Management, and Customized Executive Program - For details Click Here.
|Application Forms Now Available|
ISB Hyderabad 2012 Application Procedure
Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management- Interested candidates need to apply online. For details Click Here