MAT Exam Registration
MAT is conducted four times a year - in February, May, September and December. The paper-based MAT is usually conducted on the first Sunday of February, May, September and December from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The computer-based MAT is conducted from the following Saturday onwards. If the number of test takers are limited for the computer-based MAT and can be covered in a single day, then the test takes place only on that Saturday, otherwise the test will continue to be held for more days. Lately, remote proctored internet-based MAT has also been introduced and soon becoming a favorite amongst candidates considering the ease and covid situation.
All India Management Association has announced the dates of MAT Feb 2022 and the online registration for the entrance has begun.
MAT Online Application procedure - Feb 2022
You can apply online for MAT Feb 2022 in one of the two ways.
Online registration and submission:
Visit this link:https://mat.aima.in/may18 and fill in the registration details. Go ahead to the payment mode where it will give you two options of which you have to choose one.
Make the online payment by Credit/Debit card of an amount of
- For PBT or CBT or IBT: Rs 1550/-
- For Twice PBT+CBT/ PBT+IBT/ CBT+IBT/ 2 IBT : Rs 2750/-
Make the online payment of 1650/- or 2750/- plus GST through Net Banking.
- Read the instructions given on the registration website carefully and duly fill all the relevant details.
- The candidates have to upload a soft copy of their photograph and digital signature before submitting the form online.
- Before clicking on submit, check all the details for authenticity, any information found wrong can lead to termination of candidacy.
- The candidates need not send the printout of the form to AIMA office however it is advised that they keep the hard copy for their own reference.
- Last date to register is based on mode you choose like for PBT it’s 28th Feb, 2022, for CBT it’s 7th March, 2022 and for IBT it ranges from 23rd February, 2022 to 10th March, 2022.
For complete online registration and submission procedure, visit the official website of AIMA.
For more details regarding exam dates, schedule and pattern of the paper, click here.