NET Rajasthan 2012
NET Rajasthan 2012 - NET is abbreviated for National Entrance Test. The test is conducted by the National Law University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan. It is the fifth National University for Legal Education in the country following the institutions at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Bhopal and Kolkata.
Keeping in mind the need of multidisciplinary legal knowledge and application of the law in context, this University has designed multidisciplinary graduate, undergraduate and post graduate programs.
The university conducts a National Entrance Test (NET) in May each year to admit candidates into various Undergraduate & Postgraduate programs in various law streams particularly for different law management courses.
NET Rajasthan 2012 Tentative Dates
- Issue of Application Forms – December
- Last Date of submission of Application Forms – March
- National Entrance Test (NET) Rajasthan – May
NET Rajasthan 2012 Programs
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- The National Law University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan offers different combinations allowing students to pursue science and management at the undergraduate level. They offer a variety of streams including 5-year integrated B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) or B.Sc. LL.B. (Hons.) or B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons) Degree Program.
- Some new courses have been added as well: B.Sc. (Hons. in Environmental Science) LL..B. (Hons.)
- B.Sc. (Hons. in Bio-technology) LL..B. (Hons.)
- B.Sc. (Hons. in Information Technology & Computer Applications) LL.B. (Hons.)
Post Graduate Programs
The National Law University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan offers different Postgraduate courses as mentioned below:
- Post Graduate Degree Program in Constitutional Governance
- Post Graduate Degree Program in Intellectual Property Law
- Post Graduate Degree Program in Management and Law
- Post Graduate Degree Program in Insurance Studies (M.B.A. in Insurance)
- Post Graduate Degree Program in Trade Related Laws and WTO
NET Rajasthan 2012 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria For Under Graduate Degree Programs
- The general educational qualification required, for getting undergraduate admissions in the National Law University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan is 10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate.
- All Students taking qualifying examination in March/April of the year of the NET are also eligible to apply.
- The student should be below 20 years of age as on July 01 of the year in which he/she is seeking admission (the age is relaxed for SC/ST candidates).
Eligibility Criteria For Post Graduate Programs
- For the Post Graduate admissions in National Law University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, a candidate should have secured 55% marks in aggregate in any discipline at Graduate level.
- For the Post Graduate Degree in Intellectual Property Law any Graduate in Sciences/Engineering/Medicine/Technology or other Science degrees securing 60% is eligible.
- LL.B., degree holders securing 55% marks in aggregate are also eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
NET Rajasthan Test Pattern
Students wishing to join the programs offered in the National Law University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan shall have to undergo an Entrance Test conducted for each program separately in a unified Examination, NET-Rajasthan. The students desiring for competing in the courses shall have a choice of competing for one or all courses.
The admission test question paper shall be prepared to test the skills of the candidates in the following areas:
- Linguistic ability
- Analytical skills
- Level of quantum of information
- Mathematical aptitude
- Legal reasoning
- Aptitude for learning law
Note: Some preliminary psychological ability test may also be included.
NET Rajasthan Test Centres
NET Rajasthan is conducted in the following places in India.
NET Rajasthan Old Test Papers
Aspirants who are willing to take the NET examination for getting admission into various programs offered by the National Law University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan can get past years' test papers by writing to the Registrar of the college at the postal address given below or by emailing the college.
- Officers of the University:
Prof A.K.Koul (Hon'ble Vice Chancellor)
Mr. Ratan Lahoti (Registrar)
- The Registrar
National Law University
NH-65 Nagour Road
Mandore, Jodhpur - 342304
Phone ( For Admissions Enquiries): (+91) 0291 – 5121594
Phone: (+ 91) 0291 – 2572530, 0291- 5121702
Fax: (+91) 0291 – 2571540
E-Mail: email@example.com Website: www.nlujodhpur.ac.in