National Institute of Industrial Engineering ( NITIE ) has published the following notification:
Courses/Exams: Admission for 2008-2010 batch:
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM)
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety & Environmental Management (PGDISEM)
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Management (PGDITM)
Eligibility: Engineering/Technology graduates in any branch with first class (relaxable by 5% in case of SC/ST/PD candidates) and with valid CAT score (Common Admission Test). Admission is based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview with appropriate weightage to CAT score.
Reservation for SC/ST/PD candidates (for OBC candidates, if applicable, at the time of admission) is as per Govt. of India rules.
Final year Engineering/ Technology candidates can also apply, provided they secure the qualifying degree with first class before June 20th, 2008. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at NITIE, Mumbai.
Application procedure: Interested candidates can apply to NITIE through any one of the following modes:
1. Online Application: Candidates can fill the application form ONLINE. For details and instructions please visit NITIE's official website: www.nitie.edu
2. Offline Application: Brochure & Application Form for PGDIM/ PGDISEM/ PGDITM may also be obtained from the address shown below by enclosing a DEMAND DRAFT for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/-in case of SC/ST/PD candidates with attested certificate of caste/disability), drawn in favour of 'NITIE, MUMBAI' and payable at SBI, Vihar Lake, Mumbai -400 087, with four self addressed stickers (7.5 cms x 3.5 cms).
3. For PGDISEM and PGDITM Courses : Some seats are available only to Industry Sponsored Candidates. The candidates applying for the Industry Sponsored Category should fill in the Sponsorship Form also. CAT is not required.
Email : [email protected]
Further details can be taken from: Phone No.: 91-22-2857 3371
Address: Vihar Lake , Pin - 400087
Last date of submission of Forms: November 30, 2007