SNAP 2017 Eligibility Criteria
As with other MBA entrance exams, you are eligible to appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP 2017) if you:
SNAP 2017 Eligibility
- Graduated from a recognized or deemed university with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) in any discipline
- Are taking your final-year exams for the bachelor's degree
The SNAP test is an all-India entrance exam for admissions to Symbiosis International University (SIU) postgraduate programmes. If you are taking the SNAP test for a degree other than the MBA, check with SIU for differing requirements and test details.
If you are shortlisted after SNAP 2017 application, the stages that follow for almost all MBA colleges part of SIU are:
- Group Exercise (GE)
- Personal Interaction (PI)
- Writing Ability Test (WAT)
The breakdown of this final score for final merit list for MBA programs beginning in 2017:
- SNAP test score 150 marks scaled down to 50
- Group Exercise (GE): 10
- Personal Interaction (PI): 30
- Writing Ability Test (WAT): 10
The test is currently offered in 102 cities. Before applying to any SIU institutes, you must register for SNAP.