Amrita School of Business
The ASB campus in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Amrita School of Business (ASB), founded by Sri Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, has been in existence for 15 years now and has established its campuses in the South Indian cities of Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Amritapuri and Kochi. Amrita University, awarded an 'A' grade by NAAC, has been ranked among the Ivy League of Indian Universities in the 2009 review by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The b-school is part of the multi-disciplinary Amrita University.
Programs, Admissions & Fees
- 2 years full time residential MBA - electives are General Management, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing and Operation Management. Campus - Amritapuri, Coimbatore, Kochi.
- Eligibility - minimum 50% in 10th, 12th and Bachelor's degree. Amritapuri and Kochi campuses accept any one of the CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ XAT/ CMAT scores. Coimbatore campus requires CAT/ GMAT /GRE /XAT scores.
- Dates - 28 February, 2016 is the last date to submit application for the next session which will start from July.
- Fees - for Amritapuri: Rs. 4.59 lakhs; for Coimbatore: Rs. 7.22 lakhs; Kochi: Rs. 4.64 lakhs approximately. Hostel charges are extra.
MBA / MS in Management with University at Buffalo, USA - electives include Marketing Analytics, Finance Analytics, General Management and Strategy Area, Human Resource Management Analytics, Operations Analytics and System Analytics. Campus - Bengaluru.
- Eligibility - minimum 50% marks in 10th, 12th and Bachelor's degree. Any one of the scores in CAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE/XAT/CMAT is accepted. IBL-TOEFL and IELTS scores will be required only for admission.
- Dates - New session will begin from July.
- Fees - Rs. 8.59 lakhs. Hostel charges and cost of the educational trip to University at Buffalo is extra.
Executive MBA or EMBA-MS in Management with University at Buffalo, USA - this has been designed for professionals who want to acquire managerial or leadership roles. Campus - Bengaluru.
- Eligibility - 50% marks in Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of work experience is necessary. Specific score in TOEFL IBT or IELTS or PTE is required too.
- Dates - sessionusuallystarts in August.
MBA / MSc in Business Administration and International Management (TEM, France) - this is a 2.5 years course and students will have to submit a Master's thesis to both Amrita University and TEM.
- Eligibility - thosewhosuccessfully complete 5 trimesters at Amrita School of Business can complete their specialized courses from TEM, France.
- Fees - fortuition, 6000 Euros is needed. Travel and accommodation costs are additional. Final semester internships are paid.
Ph. D in Management - specializations are offered in Marketing, Finance, Operations, Economics, Organizational Behavior and Human Resources and Information Technology and Management Strategy. Campuses - Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore.
- Eligibility - you should possess any one of these - 1) Master's degree or postgraduate diploma with 60% or 2) Bachelor's degree of 4 years in a professional stream with 60% or 3) recognized professional degrees like CA, AICWA, or ACS with 55%. At least 2 years of work experience in academics or industry is essential.
- Dates - 10th August 2015 was the last application date.
- Fees - Rs. 4 lakhs in total.
Some of the leading companies who come here for recruitment are,
The average salary offered in 2015 was Rs.5.10 lakh and the highest salary was Rs.20.75 lakh.
|Amrita School of Business (Campus)||Contact Details|
|Mr. Avinash Shivdas - email@example.com | 91 (476) 2808109|
|Mr. Dinesh Damodaran - firstname.lastname@example.org | 91 (476) 2808117|
|Dr. Pooja Sharma - email@example.com | 91 7022588702 | 91 9901913404|
|Mr. Maria Sebastin - firstname.lastname@example.org | 91 9901913404|
|Prof. Shrikant G. Kulkarni - email@example.com | 91 (422) 2652122 | 91 9943117777|
|Mr. R. Venkatesh - firstname.lastname@example.org | 91 (422) 2685410|
|Remya Vivek Menon - email@example.com | 91 (484) 4007942/43|
|Mr. Rajeev Sudhakaran - firstname.lastname@example.org | 91 9400998635|