Apeejay School of Management
The Apeejay School of Management, Dwarka, established in 1993, has been ranked among the top business schools in India by Business India, Outlook and Competition Success Review 2014. An enriching curriculum, competent assessment system and committed faculty help the aspiring students to gain global managerial talents. ASM Dwarka is approved by AICTE and Ministry of Human Resource Development.
The institute is regularly visited by international speakers from Harvard Business School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Philadelphia University and more.
- PGDM–Comprises of 6 terms spread over 2 years. Apart from general management subjects, specializations are offered in Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, International Business and Operations Management.
- Executive Programs in Management or EPM –Both foundation and advanced level courses (24 weeks duration) are available which provide a skill enhancement and learning platform for middle level executives. Different aspects of Finance, Marketing and HR are covered along with honing of skills like analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making.
Admission & Fees
- PGDM – The admission process usually starts from January every year and session begins from June. You need a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% score from a recognized university to apply. You can also apply if you are in the final year, provided your aggregate score up to the final year is 50% or more. CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / GMAT scores and previous academic record in the 10th and 12th standard are considered for eligibility. Then you may receive a call for written test, group discussion and interview. The total course fee is Rs. 6.5 lakhs payable in 4 equal installments.
- EPM Foundation –You need a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and at least 2 years of working experience at an executive position or above. The course will begin from January 2016 and total fee is Rs. 1.1 lakhs.
- EPM Advanced–Toapply for this, you must first complete the EPM Foundation course and then apply within 3 years of the completion. The total fee is Rs. 1.1 lakhs per candidate. The program will begin from July 2016.
- Scholarships are also offered for EPM courses. For more detailed information please visit the institute’s website.
Students of Apeejay School of Management have been successfully placed in multiple sectors like Banking, Financial Services, HR, FMCG and Retail, Technology etc. Some major recruiters in the recent past have been
The highest package offered till date is Rs. 12 lakhs per annum.
|Apeejay School of Management||Dwarka, Delhi – 110077|
|Telephone: 91 (11) 2536 3979/80/83/86/88 | 2536 4523|