UAJET 2012 Application Form
Uttaranchal Joint Entrance Test (UAJET) is common admission test held for enrollment into postgraduate management and computers programs offered through the institutes and universities situated in Uttaranchal.
Uttaranchal Joint Entrance Test (UAJET) Application form and Information Brochure can be obtained from the designated branches of State Bank of India against payment of the specified amount plus bank charges.
Uttaranchal Joint Entrance Test (UAJET) Application forms and Information Brochure can also be downloaded from official website of UAJET and printed on A4 size executive bond papers.
The duly filled in/downloaded forms should be sent to the Coordinator, UAJET, Kumaun University campus, Bhimtal-263136 (along with a crossed Demand Draft of the specified amount in favour of the Financial Officer, Kumaun University, Nainital, payable at Nainital).
UAJET 2012 Admission Process
Admission to MBA course in the institutes and University colleges in the state of Uttaranchal is made on the basis of the merit/rank in the UAJET test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The general admission procedure includes:
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and shall be listed for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- The Merit List shall be prepared for each category of candidates separately.
- For the selection, it is necessary that the candidate has appeared in both the Written Test and in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- In case of candidates securing equal marks the merit will be decided by considering the marks in Personal Interview.
- In case there is a tie on the above basis the merit of candidates will be decided according to their marks in Group Discussion.
- If there is a tie in total marks, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Written Test, then the merit will be decided on the basis of age. Candidate with higher age will be given higher merit.
UAJET Contact Details
Department of Management Studies
Nainital- 263 001
UAJET, Kumaun University Campus
Phone: (05942) 247136, (05942) 235563
Fax: (05942) 247700, (05942) 235576