CBSE releases class 10 & 12 admit cards for board exams 2017
The CBSE admit cards for class 10 & 12 board exams, 2017 are now available online for download on the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). CBSE schools with class X and XII students can log in to the CBSE official website to download their respective admit cards.
As per the official revised CBSE date sheet 2017, the class 10 exams will begin on 9 March and end on 10 April, 2017 while the class 12 exams will begin on 9 March and continue up till 29 April, 2017.
The CBSE admit cards will provide students with details about their exam centre, roll number etc. The latest window will contain details about Online List of Candidates (LOC) for Class X/XII, Generation of Admit Card and Centre Material (Attendance sheet, Centre LOC etc).
Complete process to download CBSE Class 10 & 12 board exam admit cards
- Visit the CBSE official website, cbse.nic.in.
- Click the link in red on the right hand side that says " Admit Card/LOC/Centre Material for Board Exam 2017 (School login for Regular Candidates)"
- The school should enter its User ID, Password and Security Pin (Shown in Red Colour) in the given space
- Click on the "Login" button
- Get access to CBSE admit cards, list of class X & XII candidates, attendance sheets etc.
Also read: Preparation tips for CBSE board exams
The CBSE schools would in turn be distributing these admit cards to their class 10 & 12 students. Please note that entry to the exam halls is not allowed unless you carry your CBSE admit card.