E-Admit Cards for CISF AC (EXE) LDCE – 2017 exams, released by UPSC
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released e-Admit Cards for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Assistant Commandants (Executive) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) 2017 examination. The candidates who have applied for CISF AC (EXE) LDCE – 2017 examination can now download their e-admit cards by accessing the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in. LDCE (Limited Departmental Competitive Examination) will be held on 5 March 2017 for filling vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force).
Also Read: UPSC Examinations Calendar for Year 2017
|Application Forms Now Available|
Candidates are supposed to get in touch with UPSC admin office if they find any mistake or misprint. Important instructions have been provided by the UPSC. The following are the important instructions, which every candidate should follow.
• Candidates must thoroughly check his/her e-Admit card and must bring it to the notice of UPSC immediately, in case of discrepancy.
• Name, Registration ID, Roll Number and Name and Year of the Examination should be mentioned.
• Candidates are required to carry their e-Admit cards and their identity cards in every session to secure their admissions to the Examination Hall. e-Admit cards should be kept safe till the announcement of the written results.
• Candidates must enter the exam hall 20 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination.
• Candidates can’t write the exam if they report after 10 minutes after the beginning of the examination.
• Answer sheets are liable to get cancelled if a candidate appears at the wrong centre/sub centre. They must visit the right exam centre which is given in the admit card.
• Candidates are requested to read the “Rules for the Examination” which is usually given in the UPSC website.
• Candidature to the exam is provisional for all candidates.
• No electronic items, including cell phones, calculators or any IT gadgets are allowed inside the exam center.
• Answers should be written in Black ball point pen.
• The Commission will not be responsible for any loss of valuable items such as jewellery or any other costly items which has been brought to exam halls.
• Candidates who do not have clear photographs in the e-admit card should carry their photo identity proof (Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID, etc).
In December 2016, the official notification for the CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2017 exams was released by the UPSC. On the basis of the examination, which will be held on March 5, 2017, there will be 7 vacant slots (General -6, SC-1) waiting to be filled on the basis of the examination.
Also Read: UPSC Examinations - List