AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2017: Last day of registration today
New Delhi: The registration process for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) began last month and today is the last day of registration, i.e. February 23, 2017. AIIMS released a notification regarding the exam date and the entrance exam is scheduled on May 28, 2017. AIIMS conducts the entrance exam every year for admission into the seven AIIMS across India. Medical Institutes such as AIIMS and JIPMER (Puducherry) are not a part of NEET UG (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test) since they were established by the Act of Parliament.
To know more about the qualification and exaination pattern details, of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance exam, aspirants can visit https://www.aiimsexams.org/ page.
Read More: AIIMS MBBS 2017
- Go to www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the flash message, 'AIIMS MBBS - 2017 Registration has been started'
- Go through the instructions and fill in the details.
- Register and submit your application.
Read More: AIIMS MBBS Old Question Papers for Practice
Eligibility Criteria: AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam
- Candidates who have passed the +2 or equivalent exam with 60% marks (For SC/ST/OPH - 50%) are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Candidates appearing for qualifying exams in the current academic session are also eligible to apply and take the entrance exam.
The AIIMS MBBS entrance exam will conducted on May 28, 2017 (Sunday). The exam will be conducted in two sessions, i.e. Morning (9 am - 12.30 pm) and Afternoon (3 pm - 6.30 pm). It is an online computer-based exam.