AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017 - Registration Begins
New Delhi: The registration window is now open for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) entrance exam 2017 conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). The online registration window will be open for the candidates until February 23, 2017. AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2017 will be held on May 28, 2017.
The AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam is conducted every year for admission into 7 AIIMS across India. The exam pattern and qualification details will be available on the official website of AIIMS.
Also Read: All About AIIMS-MBBS 2017
Eligibility Criteria: AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017
- Candidates with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OPH) in Class 12/Plus Two or an equivalent examination can apply for the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2017.
- Candidates appearing for qualifying examinations in this academic session can also appear for the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2017.
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2017
The AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2017 will be conducted in two sessions across India on May 28, 2017. The entrance exam is a computer-based online exam which will be conducted from 9.00 am to 12.30 pm (Morning Session) and from 3.00 pm to 6.30 pm (Afternoon Session).
Important Dates - AIIMS MBBS 2017
|Online Application Start Date||25 January 2017|
|Online Application Last Date||23 February 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Date||28 May 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS Result Date||14 June 2017|
|Counseling - 1st Round||3, 4, 5 & 6 July 2017|
|Counseling - 2nd Round||3 August 2017|
|Counseling - 3rd Round||5 September 2017|
|Open Counseling (If Required)||26 September 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017-18 Batch Begins||1 August 2017|
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2017: Registration Process
- Go to the AIIMS Exams Home Page (www.aiimsexams.org).
- Click on "AIIMS MBBS - 2017 Registration has been started" flash.
- Follow the instructions given on the page.
- Enter all the important details, submit the details and register yourself for the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2017.
Important Note: The online registration window will be unavailable for candidates for some time due to the registration rush. Please keep refreshing the page to check for its availability.