I have completed my graduation in year 2014 but in 5th semester I got an ER in a paper and as a result I have completed my graduation degree in B.sc (phy sci) in Feb 2015. and after that i will start preparing for the entrance test for master level in MCA or M.sc (comp sci).. So i want to know that am i eligible to take entrane test in IP university or any other university as if i had an yearback.....??? And also enlighten me is that any norms or any kind of paperwork i have done due to my yearback to take admission at master level before enter in any university....in region of delhi ?????? shubham