Sir/Madam, I've passed class 12 from WBCHSE (West Bengal) but have got low marks,62% overall (but still in 83 percentile,i don't know how!!) and particularly low in Maths and Physics. I've only 52% in PCM,so I would like to know if there is any option in WBCHSE to give improvement exam like in CBSE or reappear for the whole exam next year.Really hoping a reply.Thanks in adv!!