Sir/ Madam, I want to become a scientist. I want to pursue research in theoritical Science eg Theoritical Physics..etc or something very much close to it.I have a deep interest in Physics.Are there courses offered for such students. What about the IISERs or IISc or even IITs.Or are there any courses abroad (in US,UK Germany....)