Currently I'm in my 2nd semester of BSc under BANGALORE University. But I want to change to Eng Honors from DELHI University. What should I do? I talked to my college Principle. He said that I'd have to pay for the whole BSc course (5 lakhs for 3 years) or else he won't give back my original 10+2 marksheet and the migration certificate. But paying 5 lakhs and attending only 1 year in that college is pointless and INSANE! Is this even legal?? What should i do?