I'm a science student in CBSE board,class 12th. I'm in fag end of session and I need to do self study for which I need to skip school for some days,as all the teaching classes has ended.I want to know my attendance according to which I will take leaves. Can I use RTI to know my CBSE attendance? If then then please explain me how. Please help me.