I have failed in delhi university bsc phy. science exam MAY/JUNE 2013..according to the last years rule ex. if student.'ll pass the exam he'll get adm. in 2nd year but this year the bsc.(gen)course't offering by du how i get readmission? can i get admission in any hons. related to phy,chem,maths in that college??plzzz reply plz/