Dear Sir, I have a big problem . I passed the board (Matriculation from bihar board) Exam with the name vikrant kumar,but wrongly passed 12th exam from WBHSEC as Vikrant Kumar Mishra.Thereafter Passed graduation from same name as Vikrant Kumar Mishra.My Aadhar card and other documents are also with the name Vikrant Kumar Mishra.Now i am facing difficulty in competitive exam as my name in matriculation is only Vikrant Kumar.Now for sake of my career what is the best option to do now for same name in all documents.Kindly suggest me early as due to this i can't sit in the competitive exams.Please help me.