Iand#146;m a graduated student from BCA since and#146;10 applying for higher studies in USA.The University request for the transcript where all subject marks of all semesters are on a single sheet that tells overall percentage or GPA.Which i do not have!I do have all 6 original marks card which they required all in one single sheet.Are they any kind of this documents issue from BU?What the name of documents called? so I can work out with my college.<br/>kindly oblige, Thank You