My Daughter Lakshita Konwar Prasai passed her 12 exam from DAV school Kathmandu in 2016 from science stream. She now lives in Canada. She wanted to get admitted in one of the university in Ontario Canada. But the university has asked her that if CBSE board can directly send her provisional and migration to university. If this is possible, what is the step that I need to do to make it happen? Please suggest me on this matter.