I had my B.sc home science, in 1965, B.ED in 1972, PG,dip in nutrtion and dietitics in 1978, working for the state of NY as a Registered dietitian and need to be CDN,( a licence) for Ny state, Ny edu needs university to contact them via e.mail or phone to validate my degree. I have all original certificates. Which university official will be able to help me? I need phone no or the e.mail ID to contact NY edu official for this. I need help to validate it.If I have a no. I will ask NY official to contat them.