I have completed 8 semester out of 11 SEM integrated coarse. And now due to my f4 visa file I am moving to USA . And left with 3 SEM in India so what kind of documents should I carry with me from college. And if college does not provide me a transcript so what I should do or take documents for USA to get admission in us college.