Mobite Foundation Post Graduation Endowment Scholarship 2018
Mobite Foundation is offering scholarships to graduates who have completed their graduation and want to pursue their post-graduation in 2018. This scholarship is not stream-specific.
The objective of the scholarship is to provide deserving students the financial means to pursue post graduate studies. The scholarship is a one-time scholarship to be awarded to 17 students across the country.
Mobite (pronounced as Mo-Bit) is a software development, consultancy and training company which specializes in Open Source solutions. The company has expertise in development, deployment, and management of applications which integrate voice, video, and date across networks and devices.
The Mobite Foundation Post Graduation Endowment Scholarship is a step towards nurturing qualified resources who just need the financial support to pursue and achieve their lifelong dreams.
To be eligible for the Mobite Foundation post graduate scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be eligible to pursue post-graduation in any stream in the year 2018
- Have scored at least 60 percent marks in Class 12 or his/her final year of graduation (Note: The former holds true if the applicant is to appear for the final year examination of graduation. If that is the case, they should have obtained 60% marks in the last examination passed.)
To apply for the scholarship, students need to follow the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website
- Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus or Email
- Once signed in, click on 'START APPLICATION' to start filling the form
- Fill in all the details and upload the documents required
- Click on Submit
The documents required in order to apply for the scholarship include:
- Marksheets of last qualifying examination
- ID proof
The distribution of the scholarship is under the aegis of the management and the final decision is theirs. The scholarships available are:
- 1 student will receive INR 1 Lac
- 2 students will receive INR 50,000 each
- 4 students will receive INR 25,000 each
- 10 students will receive INR 20,000 each