Preparatory Course for ACCA Examination
ACCA alias Association of Chartered Certified Accountant is a global body for professional accountants formerly managed by UK based association. The difference between an accountant and Certified Chartered Accountant is that a Certified Chartered Accountant is well-known to all monetary transactions along with other information that is essential to perform tasks in business, management, consulting within the field of accountancy. Using the term ‘Certified Chartered Accountant’ is only permitted to the members of ACCA.
Preparatory course for ACCA examination is a program that focuses on training and guiding students for the career in accountancy and preparing them for ACCA body member registration. The course significantly focuses on coaching students with information related to accounting, taxation, account management, business analytics which are the core modules of Chartered accountancy.
Preparatory ACCA Course
Studying the preparatory course for ACCA can benefit students at achieving a better standard of job opportunities and career development. Top business and finance schools offer the Preparatory course for ACCA which has helped many students to improve and perform even better at the assigned accountancy tasks. A preparatory course for ACCA is an advanced program that equips students with skills and practices that are required for accounting, business analytics, and management.
The Preparatory Course for ACCA is offered in the universities of the UK, Canada, India, etc providing students the knowledge of ACCA examination, forming a solid understanding for the ACCA board examination. The advanced knowledge helps students to contend with insolvency and risk management factors within the field of accountancy. A preparatory ACCA course aims to prepare students with theoretical knowledge about ACCA. The course provides information and information about the ACCA examination, preparing one for the accountancy field.
Preparatory ACCA Course details
- Preparatory ACCA course duration is of 55 weeks (Full-Time).
- Students need to appear for 13 papers for qualifying or successfully completing the preparatory ACCA course.
- The method and techniques taught at the preparatory ACCA course give students extra hours to equip quality knowledge and add care value.
- With the help of highly experienced tutors and quality hours dedicated to ACCA will gradually improve student's overall knowledge towards the subject.
- Students preparing for ACCA have required provision of learning the curriculum online with 24x7 additional support provided. The online program will facilitate students with HD videos that cover the entire ACCA
- Students will be given ACCA course manual, revision kits and books, mandatory class notes.
- Revision classes will help improve a student's overall knowledge.
- Students can practice for ACCA examination by solving mock tests, this will help with revising the syllabus as well as equipping with the test pattern.
- Tutors or experts will guide students will effective exam techniques which will benefit students whilst appearing the ACCA examination.
Preparatory ACCA Course subjects
1. Accountant in Business
2. Management Accounting
3. Financial Accounting
1. Corporate and Business Law Performance Management
3. Financial Reporting
4. Audit and Assurance
5. Financial Management
6. Corporate Reporting
Strategic Professional (Essentials)
1. Strategic Business leader
2. Strategic Business Reporting
3. Governance, Risks and Ethics
4. Business Analytics
Strategic Professional (Optional)
1. Advanced Performance Management
2. Advanced Audit and Assurance
Basic ACCA Course Eligibility
- Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks and 3 years of work experience.
- ACCA course fees are updated with every year and semester entrance exams, the ACCA course fees is applicable for each subject varying at different costs.
- ACCA registration takes about 3 years of labor experience and further proceeding to a 2-year ACCA course, making a private a politician ACCA member granting the copyrighted terminology ‘Certified Chartered Accountant’ as the title.
Career Prospects after ACCA
After the Preparatory ACCA course and successfully graduating as ACCA, the role and responsibilities include -
- With the ACCA course qualification, individuals can work in more than the accountancy sector. Public, financial, corporate sectors recognize this certificate and provide jobs that need skills like management, problem-solving ability, analyzing, audit management and more.
- Dealing with taxation issues.
- Analyzing or providing guidance about business accountancy, business laws and ethics with the expertise gained from the ACCA course.
- Conducting audits at the organization alongside attaining the right knowledge to research or inspect the firm’s business and financial practices, if any irregularities are found one can advise for improvements.
- Controlling, reviewing and introducing new financial systems.
- Provide advice on financial policies.
- Management of business finances and negotiating terms with external organizations when needed.
- With the help of ACCA course, an individual can enhance their various skills like Communication, verbal and written, negotiation, IT proficiency, Numerical skills, Methodical approach are some of the primary skills which lead to improving a overall personality